Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Roommate.

So, apparently last night I was supposed to mention my roommate in my blog. She informed of this last night AFTER I posted it... so without further adieu... 
My roommate is Katie Eagerton. If you don't know her, you probably should. She's a pretty awesome person, here's a picture of us so you'll know who I'm talking about:




That's Katie, on the left. Which makes me the one on the right, if you were confused. We're pretty much best friends. Right now, she is in the ZTA chapter room working on homework, AKA proofing Ronnie's paper (thats her boyfriend). I hope she's having fun!


Now that I've done that, I can blog about something else! Hmm... there's lots of options.


I guess I'll talk about music. I was told last night that I have great taste in music... so we'll see what everyone else thinks.


1. I DON'T like country music. At all. If you play that garbage around me, I'll probably laugh at you. 
2. I LOVE Pandora, because it introduces you to all kinds of new artists. Some of the favorites I've discovered on Pandora: The Avett Brothers, Mumford and Sons, The Morning Benders, Greg Laswell, Glenn Hansard, Mogwai, The Weepies, and SO many more. 
3. I LOVE classic rock. I swear, I was born in the wrong decade. But yeah, I spend lots of time listening to Boston, Toto, Styx, Journey, Mr. Mister, and lots more. That stuff is great...
4. I like rock music, as long as it isn't screaming. Screaming is just weird to me... I find myself laughing at it more than actually listening to it. The closest I'll get to screaming music: Breaking Benjamin. I do love Breaking Benjamin though.... and I recently discovered a new song I really like: With Me by Sum 41. Go take a listen, let me know what you think.
5. Two words: John. Mayer. That's all you need to know.


If you want to, you can listen to some of that stuff I just told you about. If you don't, thats fine with me. 


Anyways, I guess I'll wrap this post up. More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment