Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hair Gel and Bad Writing...

So I was inspired by Katie's boyfriend to create a catchy title for this post, hopefully attracting new readers.  Did it work? I guess we'll find out. 


Well, it's been a while. Blogging is harder than it looks, as you can see by my lack of posts as of late. I will try to improve though. Since it's been so long, I'll share a few new favorite videos with you...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJJQx0X15Q


http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/09/30


Also, I'm going to give you a link to some free music to download, music that I am slightly obsessed with. The guy's name is TJ Hester, and he goes to Union University. You should really listen to the songs... they're pretty much amazing.


https://www.noisetrade.com/tjhester#


Alright. Now on to more serious things.... 


So the other day, we began learning CAD on the computer in my Interior Design studio. It's really easy. But apparently, our teacher didn't think so. So after I finished my work, I was going to leave. It was an hour and a half before class was supposed to be over. As I got up to leave, my teacher called me over to help her figure out how to do the work, and I ended up staying the entire rest of the class. Ridiculous? Yes.


Today, I learned a great lesson in college=DO NOT put carbonated drinks in Camelbacks or similar containers... it will explode in your face. Here's the story: I was thirsty after Precal, and I wanted to take a drink to Psychology with me, but the only thing I had was a can. So I poured a can of Diet Dr Pepper in a thermos type thing, closed the straw, and then forgot to pick it up when I left. SO... when I came back from Psychology, I remembered the drink I had fixed before class, opened the straw, and it freaking exploded in my face. It shot out of there like a pop-tart out of a toaster... and went about a foot and a half in the air... and all over the floor... and all over my clothes... and all over everything in our room.


Another fun fact: I am officially obsessed with Gossip Girl. And I recently got my roommate addicted to The O.C.


Well, I think I've rambled enough for one night...

1 comment:

  1. i seriously wish i could've been there for this explosion.

    ReplyDelete