Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Exciting Day.

Wow... what a day.


It all started this morning (as most days usually do). I was just minding my own business, crossing a crosswalk on my way to class, when out of nowhere a TigerTransit appeared and ran over me. The first thought that crossed my mind: "Aww, man, I'm going to miss my Marriage and Family test!" True story. So anyways, the ambulance came, and when it pulled up it didn't see me laying on the ground, and it ran over me as well. So on the way to the hospital in the ambulance, there was a minor earthquake which made the ambulance flip 5 times. Luckily, I was able to escape before the vehicle burst into flames. We waited for a while before the back-up ambulance came to get us, and we were back on our way to the hospital. Once we got there, I was immediately admitted and checked for injuries. Somehow, I broke 28 bones... and as I sit here writing this blog, I am in a full body cast. But on the bright side, I get free tuition! Cool story, huh?


Well yes, it was cool, but completely not true. Gotcha.


My day was not nearly as exciting as that. Just a normal old day with no accidents, no broken bones, and no earthquakes. However, I do have a new song you should listen to...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfzRlcnq_c0


I really don't know what else I wanted to talk about in this post... I was just inspired by my suitemate to make up a ridiculous story and put it on here. So I did. 


Sorry if you're disappointed, but I was pretty entertained the whole time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment